Repair & Maintenance
Heating System Repairs
When something breaks, we are here to help! We service all kinds of heating systems, always providing the most thorough systems checks and repairs, getting you and your home back to peak comfort in no time. We repair all system components including air ducts.
Heating System Maintenance
Maintenance is a proactive and protective solution that will keep your system performing at its best in order to avoid repairs.
Based on the type of system you have, we recommend:
- Furnace – 1x per year
- Ductless heating unit – 1x per year
- Heat Pump – 2x per year, fall and spring
- Ductless heat pump – 2x per year, fall and spring
- Evaluations and efficiency checks of all components including ducts
- Lubrication for applicable moving components
- Thermostat inspections to check accuracy and programming
- Duct pressure checks
- Supply air grill adjustments
- Vacuum blower wheel and assemblies
- Vacuum return air plenums and filter assemblies
- Air filter replacement
- Wash outside unit (for heat pumps only)
Electrical connection inspection and tightening
Gas valve pressure check
Burner and ignition assembly
Heat exchanger inspection
Installation & Replacement
Our goal is to provide you with the easiest, most cost-effective heating solution to meet your specific needs. Whether you’re looking to install a new heating system for your home or business, or you’re ready to upgrade an old, out-of-date unit, you can trust us to deliver only the highest quality services.
We are committed to clean work environments, utilizing shoe coverings and drop cloths when appropriate. Every member of our team is specially trained and adheres to the highest level of professional standards. We are also committed to continued training and education to stay current with industry standards.
SYSTEMS WE SERVICE
When should I consider
replacing my heating system?
Maintaining an old unit can become expensive and stressful.
Our team recommends replacing your old system if:
- Your current system is more than 15 years old
- You feel your heating system is not efficient
- You recently made changes to the square footage of your home
- Your heater has become more noisier than before